1. Go hiking in the Wicklow hills to discover sparkling streams, gently flowing rivers and hidden lakes in this area of charming natural beauty.
2. Take a trip to the Aran islands of Inishmor, Inishmaan and Inisheer to discover the traditional Irish dialect and cultural practices.
3. According to Irish legend, anyone who kisses the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle in County Cork will become a smooth talker, and this is one of Ireland’s most weird and wonderful attractions.
4. Surfing on the west coast of Ireland is a popular pastime, as the high seas create excellent surf. There are also sandy beaches in this part of the country to soak up the sun on.
5. Swimming with Fungi the dolphin in Dingle Bay in southwestern Ireland is an unforgettable experience for animal lovers to enjoy.
6. Travel to Kilkenny to witness the magic of one of the many annual events that are held in this enchanting medieval town. Some of the most popular festivals that are held here include The Kilkenny Arts Festival, The Rhythm and Roots Festival and the Cat Laughs Comedy Festival.
7. Learn all about how Guinness is brewed by taking a tour of the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
8. Ride through the streets of Dublin in a horse drawn carriage to admire this magnificent city in style and comfort