Compare cheap flights from Cairns to Launceston
When is the cheapest time to fly to Launceston?
Launceston: Small is Beautiful
Tasmania's compact second city is small enough to take in and scenic enough (with good coffee just a stone's throw away) to want stay for a while.
Pull up a chair, lean back with your favourite book and enjoy the complete absence of rush hour (under-rated!) Take a leisurely drive to the beautiful Cataract Gorge where, if you're lucky, you'll see rock climbers scale its sheer cliff walls. Visit and art gallery, enjoy a dinner on the refurbished waterfront and breathe in the clean crisp air. That's Tasmania!
Skiddoo your way to Launceston - book a cheap flght and save your money for the sightseeing!
Temperature average in April
7.6 - 19°C
Rainfall average in April
Cheapest time to fly to Launceston (LST)
All prices refer to return flights to Launceston and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Launceston
- Flights from Sydney to Launceston
- Flights from Melbourne to Launceston
- Flights from Perth to Launceston
- Flights from Brisbane to Launceston
- Flights from Gold Coast to Launceston
- Flights from Cairns to Launceston
- Flights from Adelaide to Launceston
- Flights from Darwin to Launceston
- Flights from Canberra to Launceston