Compare cheap flights from Sydney to Sunshine Coast
When is the cheapest time to fly to Sunshine Coast?
Where the Sun Shines Bright
In need of a holiday fix for the family? Consider the Sunshine Coast. It has plenty of activities on offer to keep the kids entertained while providing grown ups with ample opportunity to chill out, relax and take a load off.
Our favourite Sunshine Coast holiday hang outs include:
- Australia Zoo - Home of the crocodile hunter where kaki is always in fashion
- Aussie World - With thrill and spills for children of all ages
- Underwater World - An award winning aquarium complex
- Bellingham Maze - Where getting lost was never this much fun
- Landsborough's Big Kart Track - 1.2km of heart pounding motor racing
And that's just the beginning! Experience the Sunshine Coast... You'll be glad you did!
Temperature average in February
21.2 - 28.6°C
Rainfall average in February
Cheapest time to fly to Sunshine Coast
All prices refer to return flights to Sunshine Coast and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Sydney to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Perth to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Cairns to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Adelaide to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Darwin to Sunshine Coast
- Flights from Canberra to Sunshine Coast