Compare cheap flights from Sydney to Rawalpindi
When is the cheapest time to fly to Rawalpindi?
Flying to Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi is the location of the Islamabad International Airport and serves both cities. International and domestic flights take off from this airport daily.
Things to see and do
There is no boundary between Rawalpindi and its younger twin, the city of Islamabad. It does not have many beautiful buildings but it still has its own charm. You’ll find items with incredibly low prices at Raja Bazaar, walk around Ayub National Park or get some luxurious pampering at a spa in Bahia Town. There are several places where you can get delicious Pakistani food.
Plan your trip to Rawalpindi in March, May or November when the weather is fine and the temperature is mild and tolerable. Book your flight to Rawalpindi via Skiddoo and get incredibly low flight rates.
Temperature average in September
21 - 33.7°C
Rainfall average in September
Cheapest time to fly to Rawalpindi
All prices refer to return flights to Rawalpindi and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Sydney to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Melbourne to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Perth to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Brisbane to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Gold Coast to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Cairns to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Adelaide to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Darwin to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Canberra to Rawalpindi