When can I purchase Chubb?
Chubb Insurance Australia Limited can be purchased to insure you against certain unexpected losses that may arise during your journey. You will be offered the opportunity to purchase Chubb Trip Protection during your booking. If you have already made your booking and wish to add Chubb Trip Protection, please contact Skiddoo - click here
Click below summary to view benefits
- International Round Trip summary of benefits
- International One Way Trip summary of benefits
- Domestic Round Trip and One Way Trip summary of benefits
How can I claim
Advise all claims to Chubb within 30 days of a claim event or as soon as reasonably practicable. (See below for contact details).
- You must submit all supporting documentation as shown on your claim form.
- Immediately report all loss, theft or damage under luggage and travel documents to the police and Transport Provider and obtain a written acknowledgment.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against you be put in writing.
Please send your completed claim form to email@example.com or post to Chubb at the address, shown on your claim form.
You can contact Chubb to discuss your policy by calling 1800 803 548 (Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm).
Alternatively, you can email Chubb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance Limited ABN 23 001 642 020 AFSL No. 239687 (Chu) insures this product and Skiddoo Pty Ltd (ABN 22 141 736 094) (Skiddoo) AR No 421997, promotes this product. and Skiddoo only provide general advice and do not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if the product is right for you, read the Policy Wording and PDS. You must be 18 years old or over to purchase this product. Cover can be purchased on behalf of people under 18 years old.